Bonding with all fellow St. Johnians is at the heart of the shared-living experience.
There are six male and four female floors spread across the two undergraduate wings, Marden Wing and Aw Boon Haw Wing.
Each residential floor is shaped by its distinctive culture and traditions, which are passed from one generation of floor brothers and sisters to the next. These unique experiences are some of college life's highlights for both current students as well as for alumni, particularly for those from the same floor.
- 1/F Home of the Adventurers 五族山房
- 2/F Liang Shan Po 梁山泊
- 3/F The Magnificent Musketeers 劍俠之家
- 4/F House of Lords 武士之家
- 5/F Fifth Floor Fraternity 五樓兄弟會
- 6/F Sixth Floor Association 六樓樓會
- 7/F Elysium 仙女之家
- 8/F Florence Heights 翡冷翠山莊
- 9/F Kew Gardens 喬苑
- 10/F Liberata